- 3 days
- April to September
- Geographic area
- Level of effort
- Accommodation type
- Rural Tourism Unit
- Prices from
3 Challenges is as the name implies, a tour of adrenaline and fun, which will challenge you over 3 days and 3 activities: Trekking, Rafting and Canyoning.
Set off with an incredible hike of special trails hidden by the green of the mountains, paddle through the quick river in a rafting boat and conquer its currents and its natural obstacles, sliding down its rocks and slopes.
All this in the heart of Peneda-Gerês Natural Park.
- > MOUNTAIN TREKKING (14km) >
- Pick up at your hotel in Oporto and private transportation to Arcos de Valdevez (approx. 2h).
- We begin our adventure in Gerês with a hike along a 14 km trekking mountainous path through magnificent and diversified landscapes - hike and breathe in the fresh air, let yourself be fulfilled by such unique and ancient scenarios of history.
- Dinner and accommodation at a typical rural tourism house and restaurant in a picturesque mountain village.
- > RAFTING + FREE TIME IN ARCOS DE VALDEVEZ>
- After a reinvigorating breakfast we head towards the river to conquer the powerful waters on a boat! Experience Rafting - an activity full of adrenaline, which implies not only teamwork, but also great moments of fun.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant.
- The afternoon is activity-free, allowing you to relax and visit Arcos de Valdevez. In the afternoon you will also have the opportunity to discover Arcos de Valdevez.
- Afterwards, accept our invitation and stop in a traditional tavern: whet your appetite with some regional delicacies.
- Dinner and accommodation at a typical rural tourism house and restaurant.
- > CANYONING >
- After breakfast we set off once again to the river - this time for Canyoning. Enjoy the natural surroundings as you slide down the stream and overcome the obstacles, dare to jump into the crystal clear waters and hike by the watercourse. We promise that despite its radical association, this is an activity that fits all ages.
- Return trip to Oporto and drop-off at the hotel.
- End of our services.
Included in the Tour
2-Night Accommodation (breakfast included)
Lunch and Dinner, according to the program
Private transfers and transportation to/from activity sites
Permanent assistant/driver and expert guides, fluent in English
Access licenses to restricted areas of the National Park
Personal Accident Insurance for the activities
Logistic support in all activities
Food reinforcement / energetic supplements
Not included in the Tour
Day 3 both lunch and dinner
Food and beverages not specified on the program
Transfers not mentioned on the program